We were running Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015, Dynamics CRM 2015 and Dynamics Connector – working fine!
But when we upgraded to CRM 2016 the Dynamics Connector stopped working with these errors below.
Metadata contains a reference that cannot be resolved:
Inner Exception: [System.Xml.XmlException] The maximum nametable character count quota (16384) has been exceeded while reading XML data. The nametable is a data structure used to store strings encountered during XML processing – long XML documents with non-repeating element names, attribute names and attribute values may trigger this quota. This quota may be increased by changing the MaxNameTableCharCount property on the XmlDictionaryReaderQuotas object used when creating the XML reader. Line 1, position 1330.
The solution was to replace these DLL’s in the Dynamics Connector program files directory with the new files from CRM 2016 SDK.
On your Dynamics CRM 2016, organization (crmnolia) , when try to integrate it with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 using Connector Version (3.4.304.1) , during the configuration you have the following error : Metadata contains a reference that cannot be resolved: ‘https://crmnolia.umea.se/Nolia/XRMServices/2011/Organization.svc?wsdl=wsdl0’.
Problem with the following dlll “Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.dll”.
1. Closed Connector
2. Stopped Connector Service
3. Downloaded “Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Software Development Kit (SDK)”
4. Backed up file “Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.dll” from “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics\Microsoft Dynamics Adapter\Adapters\Microsoft.Dynamics.Integration.Adapters.Crm2011\” folder
5. Replaced “Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.dll” file in Dynamics Adapter folder with the one from the 2015 SDK Bin folder (Original file version: 126.96.36.1996; New file version: 188.8.131.525)
6. Started Connector Service